Lodge complaints

Any person who has a complaint relating to any of the matters of capital market business activities may lodge complaints to the authority. 

Lodge complaints should be submitted to the Capital Market Authority via the Authority’s Online Services Portal.

Complaints forms are available in the system after the applicant has successfully created an account and validated.

Go to CMA Online Services Portal